Specialist Advice
Kay & Pascoe family law

Variation and enforcement of court orders

Our lives are constantly changing and sometimes a major event renders a consent order unworkable.

People enter into new relationships, lose their jobs or for a variety of reasons feel unable to abide by the terms of the court order.

We can help you try to overcome those changes by agreeing the best way forward with your ex husband or wife, using the collaborative law route or mediation. If it is not possible to achieve the desired outcome by these methods, we will make an application to the court to either vary or enforce the terms of the original order, whichever is appropriate.

Information sheets

Divorce and civil partnership dissolution
How finances are dealt with on divorce
Collaborative law process
Court procedure for finances on divorce
Which procedure